There’s a reason Environ Skincare is one of our top two recommended brands at Glo, and if you don’t have the slightest clue about the brand, you’re in luck! Keep reading to get the full run down on the epic South African Skincare line.
The Basics: What is Environ Skincare?
Created by Dr. Des Fernandes, a top 5 world-wide ranked plastic surgeon, the idea behind the brand is that “skin has a life and that Vitamin A is the “oxygen” it needs to look beautiful and healthy for life.” Environ adds Vitamin A to their formula, a groundbreaking approach, as Vitamin A is an essential nutrient needed by your skin. In addition, Environ products also include other ingredients such as antioxidants and peptides as part of their formula that enhances not only your skin’s overall health but your natural glow.
“Aging skin is a direct result of sun-induced Vitamin A deficiency. Correct the deficiency and you’ll have more radiant-looking skin.”- Dr. Des Fernandes’
Vitamin A defiency can cause sun damage, hyperpigmentation, aging, and even skin cancer. We say this just to stress how important it is to replenish your skin with this miracle antiaging ingredient.
Benefits of Vitamin A:
- Promotes skin’s natural moisture, and boosts the skin’s glow
- Strengthens the skin’s outer layer, for firmer-looking skin
- Keeps your skin looking healthy by stimulating the skin’s production of protein
- Helps prevent the appearance of breakouts, and reduces the appearance of large pores
- Supports the skin’s immune system and skin barrier
- Reduces your likelihood of developing skin cancer
As your skin gets used to more Vitamin A, the serum you use changes. This is why it is vital to consult a skincare professional during a scheduled appointment.
Environ’s right ingredients for your skin:
- Vitamins A, C, & E
- Antioxidants- remove impurities and detox the skin
- Peptides- boost collagen production
- Sunscreens- protect your skin against sun damage
- Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids- remove dead skin from your skin for a gentle, but deep exfoliation
Other Important Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid- very important to hydrate dry skin
- Growth Factors
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B3
In addition, Environ is Completely Cruelty-Free.
Environ’s Skin Care Products are not tested on animals. All products are tested on human volunteers- Environ goes through an extensive process to ensure that the products are effective in repairing the skin.
Where Can You Purchase Environ Skin Care Products?
At Glo Boutique Spa of course! It is important to know that only authorized distributors can carry Environ products, and that you should only purchase after consulting your professional. This ensures you are buying the real deal- you don’t want to end up purchasing a fake knock-off that can damage your skin. *Note: Environ Skincare was also a recent subject of a CBS New York feature regarding the purchase of counterfeit skin care, so be weary!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment at Glo. We can’t wait to serve you!