APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Advanced reservation for our service(s) is recommended. A major credit card is required to hold your reservation(s). If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require 24 hours’ notice. Appointments cancelled, changed or rescheduled in less than 24 hours will be billed 100% of each service.
We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. As a courtesy to other guests scheduled and following your appointments, late arrivals may only receive the remaining available appointment time. You are responsible for and will be charged the full service fee.
We kindly ask that you turn off your cell phones upon arrival and to remember to speak in your very soft spa voice once you enter the spa.
Please leave all jewelry and valuable items at home. We are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
PRICES AND SERVICES
Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
We accept the following forms of payment: cash, major credit cards, Glo Boutique Spa gift certificates.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service. It is at your discretion and always appreciated. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash, check or credit card. Tipping envelopes for cash gratuities are provided at the front desk.
Be sure to mention any of your medical conditions when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you.
Please consult with your physician to determine which services are right for you; if you are pregnant, have allergies, medical conditions or are taking medications.
To maintain our serene atmosphere, we ask that you do not bring children to the spa. We do, however allow children to enjoy certain spa treatments under the following guidelines: children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during services and everyone under the age of 18 must have an adult sign their initial consultation form.
PURCHASE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Glo Boutique Spa hopes that you will be delighted with your product order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund or store credit on all goods returned to us within 14 days of purchase provided they are in their original packaging, unopened and unused condition. Once an order has left Glo Boutique Spa, it is in the care of UPS. Glo Boutique Spa is not liable for any errors made by the service provider. Any damage caused during shipping should be directed to UPS and their customer service department at 1-800-PICK-UPS. We will supply you with the necessary information needed in the event that a claim needs to be filed with a shipping provider.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You may return any unopened/ unused products purchased on the Site or purchased at Glo Boutique Spa location within 14 days of purchase by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 347-889-5050. We will provide you a return authorization number as well as shipping instructions for your return package. Return shipping and handling charges are your responsibility unless the return was a result of our error or the product was damaged or defective. If you receive products that are damaged or defective, please refer to “Damaged or Defective Products” section below. When you send us your return package, please include the return authorization number that we have provided you. We suggest you ship via a traceable service to ensure delivery. The price you paid for the product will be refunded to the original purchaser’s method of payment (i.e., we will only credit the debit or credit card used to make the original purchase). Your original SHIPPING and handling charges WILL NOT be refunded.
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
When your Glo Boutique Spa order arrives, please inspect the package for any damage or defects. It is normal for the shipping package to show some wear, however, if you think a product in your shipment is damaged or defective, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or call 347-889-5050. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To ensure prompt resolution, please keep the original shipping package and the damaged or defective product for inspection. If, after having examined the product, we confirm that it is damaged or defective, we will provide you instructions for returning the damaged or defective product to us at our expense and issue a refund for the price you paid for the product to the original purchaser’s method of payment. Your original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded, but any replacement for a damaged or defective product will be shipped to you free of charge.
Gift Certificate purchases are not refundable. Glo Boutique Spa Printed and Virtual Gift Certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Gift ertificates and the Gift Certificates expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Gift Certificates can be redeemed against services and skincare products sold at Glo Boutique Spa 74 N 8th st, Brooklyn, NY 11249 only.
- Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed against products or services purchased online.
- Gift Certificates balances may not be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, and may not be returned for cash refunds.
- Gift Certificates are non-transferable, can only be used at Glo Boutique Spa for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Use of the Gift Certificates is limited to the amount of funds held on the Gift Certificate. You may use your Gift Certificates for multiple orders of services. The balance remaining after an order will be credited to your account and may be redeemed against subsequent orders for services. You may check your Gift Certificate balance by calling us at 347-899-5050.
- If you use part of the Gift Certificate the remaining balance on the Gift Certificate will be credited to your account as store credit and may be redeemed against subsequent orders (made during the period the Gift Certificate would have been valid).
- We are not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Certificates to an incorrect or non-existent email address. At the time of purchase, please ensure that you are providing an accurate email address.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Resale of Gift Certificates or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Gift Certificates are subject to verification and are void if not obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions and through legitimate channels.
- Sales tax is applicable on any service purchased with a Gift Certificate.
Buy Online, visit our spa location, or simply call us at 1 (347) 889 5050.
COMMUNICATING YOUR PREFERENCES
All aspects of treatment can usually be modified to your preferences: amount of light, table temperature or type of music, and whether you choose to have conversation or enjoy the treatment in silence. Feel free to ask questions. Your therapist will appreciate knowing your thoughts and will clarify any issue you may have.