Your wedding day is one of the most beautiful and the happiest days of your life. Brides spend a lot of time and energy making sure the venue, flowers, the dress are all perfect. Among all the planning we tend to forget to make ourselves perfect. With the proper skin care regiment every bride can look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day.
We recommend that during the months before your wedding you schedule a few different beauty treatments so you look and feel your best on your special day. In order to feel pampered and not perturbed, make sure to time these appointments accordingly to avoid any beauty disasters like a rash or sensitivity from waxing!
Here is a suggestion how to schedule out these appointments so you feel beautiful, glowing and happy on your wedding day.
- We suggest to schedule your first cleansing facial at least 3 months before the wedding date, 6 months if you’re able, so your skin has plenty of time to get used to the treatments, extractions, exfoliation. This way you can be sure you don’t have any allergic reaction to the products and treatments. This also leaves you with plenty of time to address any clogged pores or trouble areas.
- Remember to get recommendations from a professional on what to use every day at home. It’s super important! Make sure to cleanse and moisturize your skin every morning and at night prior to the wedding.
- The week of the wedding, get a gentle facial at a salon to bring the glow to your skin. Make sure it’s one that you’ve had before to ensure you don’t experience any surprise allergic reaction or rash. This way your skin will be in its best shape for all those wedding photos!
(Eyebrows, underarms, bikini line, legs..)
- If you never waxed before, do a trial wax a few months prior to your wedding day so you can see how your skin reacts.
- If you’ve waxed before, get your bikini line, legs, eyebrows done three days before your wedding (you’ll be good for your wedding and your honeymoon). Any redness will have enough time to fade away.
After months of wedding planning stress, you’ll want to reset and relax. About a week before your wedding plan a relaxing body scrub and a body wrap. It will leave your skin soft, fresh and glowing, and will help you feel refreshed and look radiant on your wedding day.